Skip to main content
Skip to content
GovHK Trandition Chinese Simplified Chinese Background A A A Search Search Site Map Contact Us

Level Double-A conformance, W3C WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0

Web Accessibility Recognition Scheme
Mobile / Accessible Version IconMobile / Accessible Version Printer View IconPrinter View RSS Icon RSS
  Home > Tax Information - Individuals/Businesses > By writing a letter to the Department

By writing a letter to the Department

You can inform the Department of your change of address by writing a letter to the Department, either

  • by post to P.O. Box 6068 General Post Office Hong Kong; or
  • by fax to 2519 9316.

Remember to :

  • state your name;
  • quote your File Number; and
  • sign the letter.

The Department will not accept underpaid mail items. Please pay sufficient postage to ensure your mail items can duly reach us. (Details)



back to top