Request for issue of duplicate Property Tax Return (BIR57 or BIR58) for completion and filing

(For cases with no change of postal address only)

To request for a duplicate Property Tax Return (BIR57 or BIR58) to be sent to the current postal address with this Department, please provide the following information.

[To request for duplicate Property Tax Returns for other Years of Assessment, please contact us at 187 8055 or email to]
Property Tax File No.:  5 
[e.g. 501-001-12345-1234-01(21)]
[For contact purpose if further information is required to process this request]
This service does not include the provision of copy of tax returns already filed. If you have changed your postal address, please submit a request in paper to this Department to obtain the duplicate tax return.

Personal Information Collection Statement

The provision of personal data required by this form and during the processing of your request is voluntary.  However, if you do not provide sufficient information, the Department may not be able to process your request.  The Department will use the information provided by you for the purposes of the Ordinances administered by it and may disclose/transfer any or all of such information to any other parties provided that the disclosure/transfer is authorized or permitted by law.  Except where there is an exemption provided under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and correction of your personal data.  You should send such request in writing to the Assessor at GPO Box 132, Hong Kong and quote your file number in this Department.