Latest Arrangement for Counter Services of the Business Registration Office
- Latest Arrangement for Counter Services of the Business Registration Office
- Latest Opening Hours for Counters at the Business Registration Office
- Special Arrangement in times of Tropical Cyclones and Rainstorms
To minimise waiting time, the Business Registration Office now provides the following business registration counter services by online appointment:
- New business / branch registration
- Submission of business registration forms / Reissue of renewal demand notes / Other enquiries
Users of business registration counter services can make appointments for the same day and the next 5 working days through our Online Appointment Booking Service.
Callers with prior appointments are requested to go to the counter of the designated floor on the appointed date and time slot listed on their acknowledgement for appointment booking for the required business registration services. Callers without prior appointments can submit the documents by post or through the Business Registration Office Drop-in Boxes on G/F lobby of Inland Revenue Centre and in the Business Registration Office 2/F of the Inland Revenue Centre. The Department also encourages the public to use the business registration electronic services at GovHK to handle their business registration affairs as much as possible.
Please refer to "Business Registration Office Address & Office Hours"
Please refer to "Special Arrangement in times of Tropical Cyclones and Rainstorms"