Desktop VersionSite MapContact UsShare RSS
  • Default font size
  • Bigger font size
  • Biggest font size


Complaints can be lodged by the following methods. To facilitate our investigation, please provide your name, correspondence address, telephone number and your file number with this Department (where applicable).

By telephone: 2594 5000
By post: G.P.O. Box 11234, Hong Kong
In person: 37/F, Revenue Tower, 5 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
By fax: 2802 7625
By e-mail: [email protected]
Office hours:  
Monday to Friday 8:15 am to 12:30 pm
  1:30 pm to 5:30 pm

If you feel that your complaint has not been dealt with adequately or needs further review, you may write to the Department's Complaints Liaison Officer by the following channels:

By post: G.P.O. Box 11234, Hong Kong
By fax: 2802 7625
By e-mail: [email protected]

Please note that:

  • The Department will not accept underpaid mail items. Please pay sufficient postage to ensure your mail items can duly reach us. (Details)
  • The submission of electronic record is acceptable only if it conforms to the prescribed format, manner and procedure as stipulated under section 11(2) of the Electronic Transactions Ordinance (Cap. 553).
  • Transmission of e-mails are vulnerable to third-party interception. You should consider to send your written enquiry by mail or fax if the content is private and confidential. Alternatively, if you have a recognized digital certificate, you may consider to encrypt your e-mail with the corresponding public key of our e-mail address. Please note that reply to your e-mail enquiry will not be made via e-mail unless you requested and have your recognized public key available for encryption.