Desktop VersionSite MapContact UsShare RSS
  • Default font size
  • Bigger font size
  • Biggest font size

Block Extension Scheme for Tax Representatives

Block Extension Scheme for Lodgement of 2023/24 Tax Returns by Tax Representatives

On 22 March 2024, the Commissioner of Inland Revenue issued a Circular Letter to advise tax representatives of details on the Block Extension Scheme for lodgement of 2023/24 tax returns. Applications for block extension and notifications of changes of details in respect of clients represented should be forwarded to the Department in the manner specified in the Circular Letter.

Tax representatives, who have already registered with the Department for electronic lodgement of applications for block extension and have been given passwords for the purpose, may use the facility provided by the Department at the GovHK website to send their applications and notifications through the Internet. Tax representatives are recommended to use this electronic lodgement facility.

To register for block extension scheme

To use the electronic lodgement facility now

For enquiries regarding this electronic lodgement facility, please telephone 2594 5137.

For enquiries in respect of the Block Extension Scheme for lodgement of Profits Tax Return and Tax Return - Individuals (BIR60), please telephone 2594 5173 and 2594 5224 respectively.