Notes on Payment at Convenience Stores
Please note the following when making payments at any 7-Eleven Convenience Store, Circle K Convenience Store, VanGO Convenience Store and China Resources Vanguard Supermarket in Hong Kong.
- Only cash payment for the following IRD bills will be accepted : -
- Salaries tax
- Profits tax
- Property tax
- Tax under personal assessment
- Business registration fees
- e-Stamping payment
The maximum limit for each transaction is $5,000. Part payment is not accepted for business registration fees.
- An IRD payment voucher with barcode printed must be presented when making payment.
- After paying your bill, please check and ensure that details on the receipt, including the bill reference number, date, time and amount of payment are correct. Please keep the receipt for payment record. Ink on the receipt may fade over time, please make a copy for retention, if necessary.
- For payment of salaries tax, profits tax, property tax and tax under personal assessment, receipt will not be issued by IRD. If necessary, you may request a letter of confirmation of payment by completing Form IR1273 which can be obtained from the Fax-a-Form Service by calling 2598 6001, or downloaded through the following link.
Download Form IR1273 for request for letter of confirmation of payment (pdf file)
- For payment of business registration fees, a receipted Business Registration Certificate will be sent to your business address the next working day after IRD has received your payment. If you do not receive the receipted Business Registration Certificate 1 week after the date of payment, you may call the Business Registration Office at 2594 3144 for enquiry.
- For e-stamping payment, you can download the stamp certificate from the e-stamping system within 2 working days after payment.